Just like the inhaler helps someone with asthma, CBD vape oil can provide immediate relief to those experiencing pain, anxiety, stress, or going through an injury recovery process. Its calming effect is recommended for every-day use if you need to get your whole organism back to balance.
How Does It Affect the Human Body?
CBD makes the positive impact while interacting directly with several kinds of receptors in the human body:
- TRPV-1 receptor, which regulates temperature, pain, and inflammation processes
- 5 – HT1A receptor for serotonin, known as “happiness hormone”, providing the antidepressant effect
- Blocking the CPR55 signaling, and therefore regulating the bone density and blood pressure
- Activating adenosine receptors involved in body movement, memory process, and motivation
And what about CBD vape oil?
Also known as CBD e-liquid and CBD vape juice, this kind of CBD oil is meant to be inhaled using a vaporizing pen or another type of vaporizer. Through the vaporizing process CBD e-liquid is turned into a vapor made out of ultrafine particles that are absorbed by the body immediately. That is why, when choosing to take CBD oil as a vapor, you can experience the instant effect on your chronic or acute condition.
The liquid is derived from hemp stem and stalks, in order to provide rich CBD percentage. And the fact that this oil is extracted from specific strains of hemp makes it a completely safe, natural, and highly beneficial product.
How can you benefit from vaping CBD oil?
There are many positive effects possible from inhaling vapor of CBD oil. Some of them include:
- Soothing injuries and skin allergies
- Suppressing muscle spasms
- Helping with insomnia, stressful situations, and chronic fatigue
- Treating anxiety and/or depression
- Helping with chronic migraines
- Suggested benefits of downscaling symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Helping to combat diabetes
- Aiding the relief of the pain of rheumatoid arthritis
- Regulating sleep
CBD oil has become known for its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective properties that are successful in treating chronic or acute pain, PTSD, seizures, and many more conditions.
It is not unusual to compare CBD with it infamous counterpart THC. But the comparison of the two is not always fair. CBD is an active substance and it is interacting with the human body in a completely different way than THC. Benefits of using CBD vape oil are numerous, including wellness of body and mind, while optimizing cognitive functions as well.
In other words, CBD will not alter your mind, but it could soothe it.